- 2 lbs spinach (collards may be substituted)
- 1½ oz peanut butter
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Wash the spinach, roll leaves together and chop.
- Pop the tomato in boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute, peel and chop.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Mix the peanut butter with the coconut milk.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Add the onion, tomato, salt and curry powder and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, continue cooking until the spinach is cooked.
- Add the peanut butter and coconut milk mixture.
- Simmer, for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.