- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 10 to 12 oz. fresh spinach, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 2 lbs.), peeled and diced
- 16- to 20-oz. can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes
Stir in sweet potatoes, cilantro, scallions, curry powder, cumin, cinnamon and salt to taste until well combined. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until flavors have blended, about 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.