Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ¾ cup diced cooked turkey or chicken
- ½ cup chopped tart cooking apple
- ¼ cup sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- ½ cup medium white sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/16 teaspoon ground black pepper
- flaked coconut (optional)
- Combine rice, turkey, apple, celery, raisins and onion in medium mixing bowl.
- Blend white sauce, sherry, curry, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Turn into buttered, shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Add to rice mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 °F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.