- 2 tbsp ghee
- ¼ tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp fennel
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 onion chopped
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup peas
- 2 cups cabbage (substitutions/additions- broccoli, squash, carrot)
- 2 tbsp besan flour
- 1 blanched tomato
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- cilantro (optional)
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat ghee add onion saute, when onion is lightly golden add other spices continue to saute.
- While sauteing, in separate pot steam vegetables.
- Add besan flour to curry and cook 5 minutes.
- Then add water, then yogurt, and vegetables.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with mango chutney on side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.