- 1 – 3 lbs chicken
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- onion, thyme, garlic, pepper, black pepper
- salt to taste
- lemon or lime juice
- Clean, skin, and cut chicken in small pieces, then wash with lime or lemon juice.
- Drain, season with curry, onion, thyme, garlic, peppers, salt and let marinate for awhile.
- In a skillet pour about 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Let oil heat but not too hot.
- Add chicken and let cook until done.
- Serve over white rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.