- chicken cut to pieces with skin
- lemon grass (bruised)
- curry leaves
- curry powder
- coconut milk (thin and thick)
- chili powder (for those who like it extra hot)
- Fry spice paste in oil till fragrant, add chicken, potatoes and thin coco milk.
- Add lemon grass, curry powder, extra chili powder and curry leaves.
- When chicken and potatoes are done, add in thick coconut milk and season with salt and sugar.
- Do not overboil the coconut milk to retain it's natural flavour.
- Remove excessive oil and served with French bread or white rice.
- Alternatively, boil some noodles and serve it in the curry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.