Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound beef top round steak, cut across grain ¼ inch thick
- 1¼ tsp salt
- 2 sweet green peppers, seeded, cut in ½ inch thick strips
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, quartered lengthwise, sliced crosswise ¼ inch thick
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground red pepper
- ½ cup water
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in skillet.
- Season meat with ¼ tsp salt.
- Sauté 2 minutes each side.
- Remove, keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet.
- Sauté peppers, potatoes, onion 6 minutes.
- Add curry, ginger, red pepper, remaining salt, sauté 2 minutes.
- Add water, cover, cook 6 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Add meat, heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.