- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 x Onion
- 1 x red pepper
- 3 tsp mild curry powder
- 3 cup cooked white rice
- 2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Dice Onion and red pepper.
- Add to Saucepan with oil, fry till 3 minutes
- Add curry powder, cook for 1 minute.
- Add rice and stir till well combined.
- Add corn kernels and stir till heated through.
- Remove heat and add the dressing and cashews.
This dish can be served hot or cold
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.