- 3 cups whole milk
- 5 whole eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 slices hot buttered toast
- 1 teaspoon Sugar mixed with ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Scale the milk.
- In a bowl, lightly beat 5 eggs.
- Stir in Sugar and salt.
- Slowly pour in the hot scalded milk.
- Stir constantly.
- Pour this mixture into a well buttered baking dish.
- Float toast atop the custard, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake in 350 oven for about 25 minutes.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.