- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups cooked butternut squash
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs, whipping cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in large bowl. Stir in squash and brown sugar.
- Pour squash mixture into pie shell. Bake in 350oF. oven until custard appears set in center (about 60 to 70 minutes). Top with whipped cream
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.