- 8 med Waxy salad potatoes, unpeeled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pch Sugar
- 3 x green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 x garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- 1 x lemon, juiced, or more to taste
- Chopped fresh oregano, to taste
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil, or more to taste
- 2 tbl Chopped Italian parsley
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water, to which a pinch of Sugar has been added. When just tender, drain and place on a plate to cool.
- Peel and slice or cube them when they are cool enough to handle but warm enough to absorb the dressing.
- Toss the potatoes carefully with the green onions, garlic, capers, lemon juice, oregano, olive oil and parsley. Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.