- ½ kilo peeled pumpkin
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 spoonfuls of sugar
- ½ cup groats
- 4 spoonfuls of salt
- 2 spoonfuls raisins
- Mix the flour with the oil and add the water and the salt.
- Knead the dough and if it is very soft add some more flour.
- Cover and leave for half an hour.
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces, add some salt and let it strain from its liquids for two hours.
- Then put it in a bowl, add the salt, the sugar, the groats, the cinnamon, the oil and the raisins.
- Take small pieces from the dough and make small disks of about 12 centimetres diametre.
- Put one spoonful of stuffing on the disks, fold and press the edges with a fork.
- Bake for half an hour in medium heated oven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.