- Boil peas in water until soft.
- Drain, put in a blender and grind until it forms a powder like consistency.
- Add geera, 1 tsp. salt, and ground onions.
- In another bowl mix flour, 1 tsp. salt and baking powder.
- Add enough water to make a soft dough.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough into balls.
- Cover with a damp cloth.
- Take a ball and flatten in the palm of your hand, add some of the pea mixture and bring the sides up to form a ball.
- Make sure edges are well sealed.
- Continue until all the balls are filled with the mixture.
- Heat frying pan.
- Roll the filled ball flat making sure the filling does not come out.
- Put on the frying pan for 30 seconds, turn and rub oil on the puri, turn again and put oil on.
- Cook until a bit brownish.