- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- vegetable oil for frying
- Cut sweet potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil and fry the sweet potatoes at 350 °F until brown.
- Mix water, Sugar, and soy sauce in a pan. Put the pan on low heat.
- When the liquid turns sticky, remove from the heat and add fried sweet potatoes.
- Quickly mix the potatoes with the sticky Sugar.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the coated sweet potatoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.