- This recipe is for 2-4 servings.
- Preparation: 40 minutes.
- 1 medium daikon radish
- 2 boneless chicken legs with thigh (may substitute with chicken breast but taste might be less rich)
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Cooking sauce Edit
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon mirin
- Peel daikon and cut into ½ inch halfmoons.
- Cut chicken into ½ - 1 inch pieces.
- Heat oil.
- Add daikon and chicken and saute over high heat.
- Stir in crushed garlic and chili flakes/pepper.
- Add all ingredients for the cooking sauce.
- Cook over medium heat, constantly skimming.
- When the sauce has nearly evaporated, sprinkle sesame oil.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Great with rice.
- Even better the day after!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.