Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Peel the skin off the daikon.
- In a grid, cut lightly into the top and bottom of the daikon slices, approx ⅛ inches deep.
- This is to allow the daikon to cook faster and absorb the soy sauce.
- At medium to low heat with 3 tbsp oil, fry the daikon slices, both sides until cooked.
- The color of the daikon will change to half transparent white.
- It should also be tender enough to allow a chopstick to pass through the middle.
- Once cooked, put the heat medium to high and pour the soy sauce over the daikon slices.
- By flipping the daikon slices, let them absorb the soy sauce.
- Do this for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Serve and eat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.