Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep time: 8"x4" pan – 70 to 80 minutes; 9"x5" pan – 60 to 70 minutes; ring mold (6 to 8 cups) – 40 to 50 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury date or nut bread mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1½ cup mixed fruit for fruit cake
- Grease and flour bottom and sides of pan.
- In large bowl, combine egg and water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir by hand until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F according to pan size until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes, and remove from pan.
- Store in plastic wrap in refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.