- 16 oz. coconut milk.
- 16 oz. Sugar.
- 16 oz. water.
- Maizeina, agar agar or holy basil seeds.
- 1 thee spoon salt.
- Cola essence or lemongrass.
- FDC red nr 5.
- Mix the Sugar and water and boil for 15 minutes. Keep mixing during this time.
- Add the requiered syrop to the coconut milk and the cola essence (or lemon grass).
- Add salt and ice cubes.
- Make a solution of maizena and add this to 16 oz. water, boil to a very thick porridge and sieve directly into a pot with cold water.
- Introduce these pieces in the dawet.
- Keep always mixing to avoid the coconut milk from separating.
- Serve ice cold!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.