A Bourbon drink.
- 1 1/2 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz Bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 oz peach schnapps
- orange juice
- grapefruit juice
- Pour the Southern Comfort, triple sec, Bourbon whiskey and peach schnapps into a cocktail shaker half-filled with crushed ice.
- Shake well, and strain into a frosted glass mug with a few ice cubes.
- Fill with orange and pineapple juice, to taste, and stir.
- Garnish with a slice of orange centered on the rim.
- Add a straw, and serve.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.