- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup shortening
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp kahlúa or milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Nestle's® chocolate chips
- ¾ cup peanut butter chips
- ¾ cup toffee pieces or regular sized health bars, crushed up
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch square baking pan.
- In large bowl, cream shortening, eggs and brown sugar.
- Add in (kahlúa or milk) and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Gradually add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt a little at a time.
- Mix until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and toffee chips (or crushed heath bars) and stir until chips are evenly distributed in dough.
- Spread dough in pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into bars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.