Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 6 oz cheese, cut in 4 pieces and cut again, or string cheese
- milk (enough to wet the cheese pieces)
- ½ cup flour
- beaten egg
- 4 cups seasoned crumbs
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Using four bowls, place each of the last four ingredients in its own bowl
- Dip strips of cheese in each bowl in order given (milk, flour, egg, crumbs).
- Freeze on cookie sheet 25 minutes and deep fry 35 – 40 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.