- 1 lb. First Choice mushrooms
- 3/4 cup. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup. club soda
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Wash mushrooms and dry thoroughly on towel.
- Small mushrooms may be left whole; large ones should be cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Stir flour, club soda and garlic salt together until smooth.
- Dip mushrooms in batter and fry in 400 degree oil for about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Oil should be deep enough for mushrooms to float freely.
- Drain on paper towels.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.