Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups (6-ounces) grated pasteurized process American cheese, divided
- 1 small Onion, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 14-1/2- to 16-ounce can tomatoes, drained (2 cups)
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 ounces fully-cooked Ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 cup)
- Combine rice, eggs and 3/4 cup Cheese.
- Press evenly with spoon into well-buttered 12-inch pizza pan to form crust.
- Bake 20 minutes at 450 degrees. Remove crust from oven.
- Heat oil in a medium-size saucepan.
- Add Onion and cook over medium heat until soft but not brown.
- Add tomatoes to Onion; break up with a spoon.
- Stir in tomato paste, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat about 7 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Pour sauce into crust.
- Sprinkle with Ham and remaining 3/4 cup Cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until Cheese is melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.