Dolce is Italian for sweet, referring culinarily to desserts, candy or other sweets. This recipes is from the dessert menu at Dolce Hotels and Resorts
- 12 oz butter
- 1½ lbs dark brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cups pecan pieces (optional or coconut)
- 1 cup mini butterscotch
- 1 lb 7 oz cake flour
- Cream butter, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Add eggs.
- Sift dry.
- Add chips and pecans (coconut).
- Spread onto ½ sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 °F for about 25 minutes.
- Cool, and cut into squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.