- without kernels, green or black or both
- some tablespoons of capers
- soaked sundried tomatoes (you could do with tomato/paste too)
- 1 clove of garlic (or more)
- rind and juice of one lemon (green lemon tastes better)
- virgin olive oil of a good quality
- fresh thyme
- fresh basil
- fresh grounded black pepper and/ or even a red chili pepper
- salt to taste (not necessary)
- Challe or slices of vegan bread
- Put the, capers, soaked tomatoes, garlic, rind and juice of lemon in food processor and mix, but not too much, you should still be able to see small pieces of . Add, while mixing in the food processor some olive oil, until the mixture is smooth enough to use as a spread. Then add thyme and/or basil (fresh tastes so much better) and black pepper, and perhaps the chilli pepper. Probabely you do not need any additional salt.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.