Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat bread in a 300°F oven until dry and crisp.
- Crush into crumbs in a blender or with rolling pin.
- For each cup of crumbs, add 1 tbsp parsley flakes, ¼ tsp each salt, oregano, basil and onion powder.
- For hearty Italian flavor, add 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese.
- Substitute garlic powder for onion powder for variety.
- Mix well.
- Store in a tightly covered container.
- Cheese mixture must be stored in refrigerator.
- Shake well or stir thoroughly before using.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.