Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon + ¾ teaspoon chopped green bell peppers
- ⅛ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon + 2¾ teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- ⅛ teaspoon celery seed
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1¾ teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1¾ teaspoons white corn syrup
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the corn, green bell peppers, onion, sweet pickle relish, celery seed, salt, dry mustard, vinegar and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to sterile jars and refrigerate until serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.