- 32 egg yolks
- 20 oz sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla liquid
- 4 vanilla beans
- 3 quarts heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp pure corn starch
- ½ cup water
- 8 ripe mashed California avocados (marinated in a Pernod)
- In a large bowl place the following ingredients: egg yolks, sugar, vanilla extract. This mixture needs to be cooked in a bain-marie for 15 minutes.
- In a large pot place the following ingredients: vanilla beans, heavy whipping-cream, corn starch dissolved in water, diced avocados
- Bring mixed ingredients to a boil, cool on side and after it cools combine together the two mixtures.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.