Yield: 18 servings.
- 3 green peppers
- 5 lbs potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 2½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 can artichoke hearts, chilled and drained (8 oz ea.)
- 2 tbsp olive slices, pimiento-stuffed
- small pickles, whole sweet
- parsley springs, fresh
- 18 eggs, hard-cooked
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp onion, minced
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- parsley spring, fresh
- 18 slice olives, pimiento-stuffed
- Chop 2 green pepper; cut remaining pepper into rings.
- Combine chopped green pepper, potatoes, celery, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, and mustard; mix well, and chill thoroughly.
- Spoon potato salad onto a large serving platter.
- Arrange stuffed eggs and artichoke hearts around edge of platter.
- Garnish salad with green pepper rings, olive slices, pickles, and parsley.
- Stuffed eggs: cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks.
- Mash yolks; stir in mayonnaise, onion, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture; chill.
- Sprinkle half of stuffed eggs with paprika, and top with a small sprig of fresh parsley.
- Top with remaining stuffed eggs with pimiento-stuffed olive slices.