Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen
- Serves 6
- ½ lb mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 shallots, minced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- ¾ cup cream
- ⅛ tbsp ground poultry seasoning
- salt to taste
- 6 eggs
- 1 package cream cheese, at room temperature (8 Oz)
- 1 cup grated Swiss or Gruyere cheese
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sauté mushrooms and shallots in butter over medium high heat until mushrooms are tender and liquid is evaporated.
- Add flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add cream and seasonings and continue to cook and stir until sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs with cream cheese until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Stir in the mushroom mixture until blended.
- Pour into a buttered 8 x 11 inch porcelain baking dish and bake in a 375 °F oven for about 30 minutes or until eggs are set and top is browned.
- Serve at Once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.