Purchased from Sanderson Estate in Bonham, Texas in 1984. Notation on card indicates this recipe is dated 1944.
- 3 pounds hamburger
- 3 pounds cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped white Onion
- 2 cans Mushroom soup
- Mix well and press onto cookie sheet. Chill overnight to set.
- Cut in squares, roll in flour and brown both sides. Place in baking dish.
- Pour soup over meat mixture. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.