- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Peanut butter
- 3 tbl brown sugar
- 1 tbl soy sauce
- 1 tbl sesame oil
- 1 tbl chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tbl lime juice
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 3 cup thinly-sliced nappa cabbage
- 3 cup thinly-sliced red cabbage
- 3 cup thinly-sliced bok choy
- 2 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped poblano chiles - (2 large)
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 4 x jalapeño peppers seeded, and
- finely chopped
- 1 cup peanuts (optional)
- Place the vinegar, Peanut butter, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, lime juice and garlic in a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced cabbages, bok choy, bell pepper, chiles, Onion, jalapeños and peanuts.
- Pour the dressing over.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.