In Romanian: Bacanie
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 7 oz / 200 g butter
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 4 oz / 100 g peanuts
- 4 oz / 100 g walnuts
- 4 oz / 100 g almonds
- 4 oz / 100 g Raisins
- 4 oz / 100 g rahat-lokum
- 4 oz / 100 g figs
- 4 oz / 100 g orange peel from preserves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Slightly roast the peanuts, walnuts and almonds, then chop roughly.
- The raisins, rahat-lokum and figs are also chopped roughly.
- cream the butter with the sugar, add the yolks one by one, then the baking powder, vanilla and flour.
- Mix well.
- Then add all the fruits and nuts.
- In the end, add the whipped egg whites, gently fold them in and pour the whole thing in an oiled pan, covered with oiled paper.
- Bake at medium heat and let cool in the pan.
- Cut into rectangles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.