What better way to start Halloween dinner than with the Devil!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 eggs, hard-cooked, yolks removed and mashed
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp capers, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 6 medium to large cooked, shelled, deveined shrimp, chopped fine
- Combine yolks with other ingredients and fill whites.
- Garnish with a sprig of dill and/or the tails from the shrimp.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.