Purchased from the Colvin Estate in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1989. Date and source unknown.
- 2 racks of Lamb, 7-9 chops per rack
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup cracker crumbs
- Place oven rack on center level.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place the racks of Lamb in a roasting pan.
- Whisk together the oil, mustard, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Coat both sides of the racks with the mixture.
- Pat on a layer of bread or cracker crumbs.
- Roast 30 minutes and let stand 5 minutes before carving.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.