Ingredients THE BEST
- prunes - 24 soaked in boiling water for at least 30 minutes,
- mango chutney - 4 tbsp,
- Streaky Bacon rashers - 12 rinded,
- Toast - 12 small slices,
- butter - enough to butter the toast,
- Watercress - 1 bunch
- Pre-heat oven to 200C / 400F / Gas 6.2. De-stone the prunes. Stuff each prune with a tsp mango chutney.
- Stretch the Bacon so that it doesn't shrink when it's cooked. Use the back of a knife. Cut each rasher in half.
- Wrap a piece of Bacon round each prune. Place on a baking sheet. Keep them packed up tight so that they don't unravel. Bake for about 8 minutes.
- Butter the toast.
- Arrange 2 devils on each piece and garnish the dish with the watercress.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.