- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Cut in the shortening until it is evenly mixed with the dry ingredients.
- Then add, milk, mixing well.
- Then knead for a ½ minute and roll out to about 1½ inch in thickness.
- Cut with a biscuit cutter.
- Place the biscuits 1½ inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- The brush with the milk and bake at 450°F oven degrees 10 – 12 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
One biscuit may be exchanged for: 1 bread exchange or 1 fat exchange.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.