- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 pack chocolate pudding mix, low-fat (4)
- 2 medium bananas, peeled
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ oz pistachios, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup thawed dairy whipped topping
- 4 Bing cherries, fresh 
- In blender,process yogurt on high speed for 30 seconds, add pudding mix and process 1 minute, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
- Cut each banana into 6 diagonal slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Arrange 2 banana quarters into each of 4 goblets or dessert dishes, top with ¼ pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle each portion with ¼ of the pistachios, then top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1 cherry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.