Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ¼ cup artificial sweetener (equivalent to 6 tbsp sugar)
- 1 cup commercial sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 425°F (210°C) and grease 12-cup muffin pan.
- Combine Bbisquick and ¼ cup artificial sweetener.
- Make a well in centre of mixture and add sour cream and egg all at once.
- Beat with a fork until all ingredients are well combined.
- Gently fold in fresh blueberries.
- Put ¼ cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon peel and 2 tablespoons artificial sweetener.
- Sprinkle peel and sweetener mix over batter in each muffin cup.
- Bake on centre shelf for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- These muffins are best served hot.
Nutritional information Edit
Exchange per serving: 1 bread, 1 fat 1 serving equals 119 calories
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.