Moist and delicious high fiber, low carb blueberry pancakes. I developed this recipe because I was tired of the dry, funny tasting low carb recipes out there. I also include bran for high fiber, which we need more of on a low carb diet! Please try, and enjoy!
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep. Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serves/Yields: 12 pancakes
- ½ cup of soy flour
- ⅓ cup unprocessed bran (optional)
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup of heavy cream
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup of Splenda
- 1 tps baking powder
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries
- PAM cooking spray
- Combine soy flour, bran, ricotta, eggs, cream, Splenda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
- Whisk or use an electric mixer until combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spray pan with PAM, and cook like normal pancakes.
- They are ready to be flipped when you see bubbles! serve with butter and lots of sugar free maple syrup! enjoy!.
Nutritional Information Edit
About 15 grams of carbs in entire recipe