- ½ cup margarine, room temperature
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ cup liquid sugar substitute
- 1¼ cup flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- 2 tbsp raisins
- sprinkle sweet granulated sugar substitute, as necessary
- Cream together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and sugar substitute to creamed mixture.
- Beat at medium speed for ½ minute.
- Stir together flour, cocoa and salt to blend.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix at low speed about 1 minute or until blended.
- Add nuts and raisins to dough.
- Mix lightly.
- Shape into balls using 1 tablespoonful of dough per ball.
- Place balls on a cookie sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil or sprayed with pan spray.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 – 25 minutes or until slightly firm.
- Remove form oven and cool slightly.
- Roll lukewarm balls in sprinkle sweetener.
- Cool to room temperature and serve two balls per serving.
Chocolate mint balls Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.