- 1 lbs cranberries
- water as needed
- 6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tbsp granular artificial sweetener
- Wash cranberries, removing stems and soft berries.
- Cook according to package instructions until berries are soft. 
- Add while cranberries are cooking if desired and omit sweetener.
- Chop berries in blender or put through food mill.
- Add 2 cups water.
- Strain through cheesecloth or several thicknesses of nylon net.
- Add orange juice concentrate and sweetener (if using).
- Dilute with enough water to make 8 cups.
Nutritional information Edit
½ cup serving - 32 calories made with sweetener, ½ fruit exchange .4 gm protein, 0.1 gm fat, 7.9 gm carbohydrate, .4 mg sodium, 105.8 mg potassium.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.