- 1 stick oleo
- 2 oz chocolate
- 1 tbsp liquid sweetener plus ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese softened
- ½ cup nuts, chopped
- Melt oleo over low heat.
- Add chocolate.
- Melt and add liquid sweetener plus ½ teaspoon vanilla.
- Remove from heat and put into a blender for a short spin.
- Remove from blender and add softened cream cheese.
- Now add nuts.
- Put into a buttered pan and place in refrigerator.
- Will keep one week in refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.