- 13 oz evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp sugar replacement
- 1½ cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs (well beaten)
- Combine evaporated milk and sugar replacement.
- Beat well until sugar is dissolved.
- Add whole milk and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Add eggs; beat eggs into milk mixture vigorously.
- Pour into ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to manufacturer"s directions.
Nutritional information Edit
- 1 serving = ½ milk, ½ lean meat
- calories = 12
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.