Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cooked
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 16 apricot halves, dried
- orange slices, fresh
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine the margarine and cinnamon.
- Pour over the potatoes.
- Arrange the apricot halves on top.
- Cover the dish and bake in a 425°F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Add the orange slices and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 185; Carbohydrate: 18 gm; Protein: 3 grams; Fat: 7 grams
- Exchanges: 1 Bread/Starch; 1 Fruit; 1 Fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.