- 4 cup strawberries, halved
- ½ cup concentrated white grape juice (simmered down from 1½ cups)
- 2½ tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp grated lemon rind
- 1½ tbsp unflavored gelatin (1½ envelops)
- Place berries juices and lemon rind in saucepan.
- Mash berries slightly to release juice.
- Heat to boiling.
- Sprinkle with unflavored gelatin.
- Remove from heat, skim and pack into hot jars with hot lids.
- Cool to room temperature before freezing.
- Because this is stored in the freezer, you may use any airtight, leak-proof freezer container for storage, even plastic containers.
- Tastes better if allowed to sit for a week. Freezes beautifully for up to 6 months.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.