Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (1 oz) square unsweetened chocolate
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon artificial liquid sweetener
- 1 box vanilla or chocolate artificially sweetened pudding powder
- 8 teaspoons pudding powder or finely chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over boiling water.
- Add evaporated milk and mix.
- Cook for 2 or 3 minutes, then add vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Spread on a small foil pie pan or plate. Chill.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
- Form into egg-shaped balls and then roll lightly in pudding powder or chopped nuts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.