Description EditThis bold, red-hot dip is made and mixed with tomato sauce, fruit juice, and garlic and is sure to relish a tangy aroma with the condiments. It is easy to pair with other side dishes or appetizers to make it look delicious.
- 8 ounce canned tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon hot pepper sauce to taste
- cooked, ground beef, optional
- Combine all ingredients, especially including cooked, ground beef, in a small bowl.
- Serve with Sombrero artichokes, nachos, potato chips, or other appetizers, vegetables, or side dishes.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.