Description[edit | edit source]
If you love Beef tips you will love this recipe, the aroma is mouthwatering.have been making this recipe for years and it is one of my favorites.comfort food at its best.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 rump roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 package Lipton onion soup mix
- salt and black pepper
- bay leaves
- 1½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Trim roast and cut into bitesize chunks.
- In large pot brown meat in oil,tossing until all meat is browned.
- The meat will have a broth after browning so to that add the other ingredients and simmer until tender but not falling apart. Bay leaf is very important. Don't leave it out.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Thicken with flour and water mixed to a semi thick paste.
- Ready to serve
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.