This one I got from the back of a Velveeta box many years ago. I make at least 12 variations of this dip and always have ingredients on hand to throw it together if friends stop by. I can’t get enough. Date unknown. One addicted cat..lol
- 1 pound veleveeta Cheese
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons dried taco seasoning
- 1 can hot rotel tomatoes
- ½ pound ground hot Sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix all ingredients except cilantro together and cook over double boiler at low heat until everything is melted.
- Before serving, sprinkle chopped cilantro on top.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.